The Cumberland/Perry Tapestry of Health is a non-profit, direct service site of the Family Health Council of Central Pennsylvania (FHCCP). We currently serve over 3,000 families a year, providing comprehensive nutrition screening and educational services through our Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program. We also offer the O2T (On Second Thought) Teen Program and the Your Game Plan Intervention Program through our adolescent health programs.
Our services Include:
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Breastfeeding Peer Counseling and Support
- Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (FMNP)
- Adolescent Health Programs
- O2T (On Second Thought) Teen Program
- The Your Game Plan Intervention Program
We offer a caring and supportive environment, free of judgment or stigma and our services are free and confidential.
* You must meet certain income guidelines to be eligible for WIC services. For more information or to see if you meet the income guidelines, click here.
WIC is an equal opportunity provider
The O2T (On Second Thought) Program is funded by the Family Health Council of Central PA (FHCCP)
The Your Game Plan Program is funded by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
Funding is made available by the United States Department of Agriculture